Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Picture Perfect

Hello :):):)  Just thought I'd show off my new finds today & tell you my plans for them.  I'm not lucky enough to have one of my favorite stores Kirkland's where I live just yet, but I am lucky enough that they have  online shopping now & that I am able to visit an actually store when I go visit relatives or when I get bored & feel like a good little road trip :):):)  Anyways, I was bored & looking online (as usual) at their website & came across these perfect pictures :)




Sorry, I know these aren't the greatest pics, but you get the idea (lol)... I was so excited to find these!!! They are pretty good in size & were only $14.99 each plus I had a coupon...SO, of course I bought 4- had to be sure I had enough (lol).  I think they will look fabulous in my guest bedroom that I have re-done but really wasn't loving at least until now... I'll show it off sometime soon gotta couple more small tweaks to make. Now, that spring is suppose to be here I can finally get busy on some of my projects that involve spray painting.  On that note... Happy 1st day of Spring!!! Thanks for stopping by :):):)  Until next time xoxo Stacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment