Thursday, June 28, 2012

Animal Print & Fleur De Lis= 2 of my favorite things:):):)

Hello Dolls :):):) I know I said my next post would be to tell more about my actual home but, I went shopping & just couldn't wait to show off all the goodies I got this past weekend at Hobby Lobby, all their clearance stuff was 80% off!!! So, I really couldn't help myself & went really "wild" esp. since alot of they stuff I had been drooling over for months was included in the sale.  I even kept going back to the store (maybe 3-4 times) to buy more :):):) Remember, how I said I loved animal print & fleur de lis??? Well the proof is in the pudding (lol)...Ok, so enough with the talk I'll show you the goods...








I really am in love with all these pretties & aren't the roo's just too cute???... They will look so presh perched up somewhere in my kitchen... The rest of the pretties will go in our den/tv/family room (whatever you want to call it) to decorate our built-in wall bookshelf/entertainment unit that houses our his fancy tv.  In case you are wondering how it all will turn out I'll be doing another post soon to show you how I arranged it all... Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment