Friday, June 22, 2012

It's FRIDAY!!!:)



TGIF Dolls!!! :)  Today I am linking up with Leslie @blondeambitionblog.com for her weekly confessional so here it goes...

1.  I'm totally obsessed with this old/new show you may of heard of called Dallas... It hasn't been on that long but it already has enough scandal to have me start SLOWLY getting over desperate housewives ending & ABC cancelling GCB. 

2.  Speaking of shows I must confess that I have been stealing HBO (sort of)... Well, actually more like borrowing Jeff's sisters password to watch HBO go so that I can watch Trueblood... we don't have HBO & I'm having a hard time convincing him to let me add it just for one show... 

3. I recently declared that I will NEVER ever cook again on a Friday night!!! We'll see how this goes...lol

4. I just recently realized that I have really bad road rage in the mornings... So, bad that I've actually had to stop & pray to be forgiven for the HORRIBLE things I had just said...  Now, I'm not cutting people off & stuff like that but if words & bad language could kill I'd be spending the rest of my life in jail... pray for me y'all...lol

Have a good weekend & thanks for stopping by:):):) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment