Monday, June 11, 2012

Guest Bedroom... The Before

Hello, Dolls :):):) Sorry, I know it's been a minute since my last post & that my blog seems to be off to a slow start but, I promise it is going to get better if you just hang with me ;)  I kinda started my blog at a hectic time. I'm actually in the process of re-decorating a few of my rooms which is fun but it can also be a lil overwhelming with selling/buying furniture & etc. along with everything else that life wants to throw at you... But, that also means I will have some "Before & Afters" to show you as I go :):):)


So, here is my first official "Before" post... It is our guest bedroom & to be honest it really isn't my finest decor work because I never really got around to finishing/tweaking it like I normally would... I kinda got side-tracked working my magic on the other rooms & doing only god knows what else ;)  As I said before I have a serious thing for animal/safari print so, for this room I chose a "Tropical Palm Tree" theme which I thought complimented my other decor & plus I really love the bedding... So, let's get down to business!!! :)












I hope you enjoyed checking out our guest room:) :)... & I plan to have the "After" ready to post in the next week or two.  So, please stop back by to see the new changes... I'm really excited about it & can't wait to show them... Until next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful furniture and I love the "beachy" feel. Thanks for sharing:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :):):)

    ReplyDelete