Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF :):)


Hello Dolls!!! :) I'm linking up today with Leslie ( I just love her) @ A Blonde Ambition for confessional friday...

So, here goes my confessions for this week...


1. I'm still mourning the loss & end of my all time fave show.. Desperate Housewives :( I actually cried like a big baby at the end of the series finale & kinda want to cry now just thinking bout it...

2. I've had pleasant dreams all week of choking one of my co-workers to near death... She is one of those people that is medically high-strung ( I don't think it's dr. prescribed either if you catch my drift) & talks constantly...lol

3. I'm considering not doing laundry for a few weeks just to teach a certain someone I live with a lesson ;)

4.  I made a 8x9 pan of lemon bars last night & ate pretty much half of it in one sitting... & have no shame about it either because they were SO good, in fact I may eat the other half for lunch...lol

And there you have it my confessions for the week:):):) Have a great weekend, dolls :)... I plan to do some posts showing off some of my home decor projects I've been working on soon... Until next time...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment