Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm back!!! :)

Yes, that's right I'm back... Hope you really didn't think you'd get rid of me that fast (lol)... So, let me tell what kinda trouble I've been up too since my last post... ;)

1.  I got bored & decided I needed a new colorful spring(ish) wreath for my front door, so off to Michael's & Hobby Lobby I went- I was actually looking for one to buy but I said to heck with spending $30.00 plus bucks when I can make my own for under $10.00... So, that's just what I did I bought one of those plain vine wreaths & some cheap random artificial flowers that I cut from their stems & I got my trusty glue gun out & got busy on it..................... Here is the Before & After :)



Before




After


 




2.  My lil Boston Terror/Terrier Sophie decided that she loved to eat those nasty white mushroom looking thingy's that grow in the grass this time of year, therefore giving her seemingly endless bouts of diarrhea... I know it's gross but it's also kinda funny at the same time... I do hope she learned her lesson but I won't hold my breath (lol)

3.  On Friday night, somehow the planets were aligned so that I could find myself searching through the channels to find something else to watch (as if I need anymore shows to watch)... low & behold I stumbled across this little gem of a show called "Still Holding on" starring Wilson Phillips... yep, that's right you read it... Wilson Phillips (lol) & not only did I stay up til about 1:30 am watching episodes, but I took it a step further & busted out my OLD Best of Wilson Phillips cd for my car ride to work that a.m... Hey, don't judge me (lol)!!! This leads to my next & final thing for this post...

4.  I watch probably way more ALOT of reality tv than I should & it is my most GUILTY pleasure of all... I LOVE the Real Housewives & could go on but I won't... at least maybe not til' another post (lol)  Although, I did spend hours catching up on Sunday from what I didn't have time to watch throughout the week (Praise GOD for dvr) But I did watch the season finale of GCB & loved it... I pray that abc brings it back for another season, it is SO funny & I LOVE it, is any one else a fan??? I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Desperate Housewives & my lil heart is breaking that next week is the series finale... I almost cry when I think about it :(... Well, I guess I'll wrap it up for now- Until next time ;) xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment