Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Style...


Decorating & Home Decor are my main passion... With that said I thought maybe I'd let my decor styles be known... First & foremost did I say that I was obsessed with animal print??? It is true...(lol) as you will see from the pictures I post of my home over time- don't worry I "TRY" not to let it get too gaudy ;)... But, I also have a STRONG love affair with old world & tuscan style decor too & i'm totally into the whole fleur de lis & cross metal decor thing that seems to be popular these days :). I'd say color wise I'm more into the browns, blacks, bronzes, & gold colors but I do love red too... I love greenery, faux silk tree's & plants- & yes they have to be faux because I've somehow managed to kill every living plant I have EVER tried to keep indoors (lol).  I shop every & anywhere for my decor but my favorites's are Hobby Lobby, Gordman's, Kirkland's, Pier 1 & Micheals... I also shop at Walmart, K-mart, Target, & Family Dollar as well as online too :) Oh, & did I mention I LOOOOVE to SHOP :) I'm also totally obsessed with candles, candle holders & home fragrance. I also have a thing for pillows ( you can almost never have too many)... I love to look online to get new idea's & I'm also pretty crafty myself too... so, I'm not afraid to make, sew, or spray/hand paint ANYTHING!!! Well, there it all is in a nutshell :) Until next time... :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment