Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HELLO :):):)

Hello blog world :):):)  I am new to the blogging world.  I'm doing this as kinda a shot in the dark just to see what happens... (lol) Any- who here it goes... My name is Stacey and my plans for this blog are just to pretty much show off how fabulous one can be even though I live in a manufactured home... Alot of people have  a huge mis-conception of people who live in manufactured homes & I am making it my mission to prove that we all aren't the same...one of my favorite sayings is "Don't call me trash until you've stepped inside my trailer..." lbvs (laughing but very serious) I'm obsessed with decorating, home decor, crafting & cleaning/organizing & these will be my main focus of interest as far as my posts go, but I am also a fabulous cook & am just a lil teeny bit obssesed with fashion & celebrities so really there's no telling what in god's creation I just may post, but whatever it may be I have high hopes that some of you will feel compelled to follow me & enjoy what I have to offer........................................... and here it all BEGINS :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment