Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thinking of Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice... :):):)

Hi, Dolls :):):)

Well, September is finally here & it is the start of my favorite time of year... FALL!!!:)  I have always loved this time of year... There's just something about the weather cooling down, the tree's & leaves turning beautiful colors, the smells & all the other fabulous things that fall brings.  Today I'd like to show you some of my most favorite things about fall...

The leaves changing :)

The beautiful colors of fall!!! :)

I LOVE the BH&G fall scented wax cubes :)

This is my #1 fave candle of all time... $5.00 @ Walmart... can't beat it :)

Love this one too, from Walmart :)

LOVE fall decor & ambiance :)

LOVE this Scentsy bar :)

Can't forget about the Yankee candle Votives & Wax tarts in Spiced Pumpkin :)

One of my most fave things this time of year... Caramel Apples :):):)

I live & die to make & eat homemade pumpkin bars w/ cream cheese frosting :)

Nothing like a big pot of Chili :):):)

Let me introduce you to my newest addiction... I discovered this last year... If you love the pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks you will love this stuff & the price too... I, also love the vanilla caramel latte they make :):):)

There's nothing better than a nice warm fire blazing in the fire pit in my very own backyard on a nice cool fall evening:)

& of course tailgating & supporting the Missouri Tigers football team... GO MIZZOU!!!


I hope you enjoyed some of my most favorite things about this time of year... I'd love to hear what some of yours are..???  Stay tuned & I'll be back soon with some more decor & fabulous recipe posts.  HAPPY FALL!!! :):):) Until next time xoxo Stacey


2 comments:

  1. Morning Stacey! I saw your comment on Mishebe's (Crowned Casa) blog and thought I'd stop in. Welcome to blogland!!

    I am so addicted to the BHG wax scents. I burn them constantly (my family isn't as crazy bout them!lol) I just picked up 2 new ones yesterday and was going to get the small plug in burners but didn't know if they were too heavy for the outlet???

    Your home is pretty and BTW my grandmother lived in a manufactured home and they can be just as beautiful as a stick built. I also love animal print so I have to be careful with it also.

    Have a fun day,
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Jeanette for following me & your sweet comment :):):)

    ReplyDelete