Monday, August 27, 2012

Side Table Dilemma...

Hello, Dollfaces :) :)  I've been busy redecorating many rooms in my home & I think I'm making myself go crazy with everything going on & I seem to be going in circles & can't stay focused on one room long enough to get it done... This is what happens when you have compulsive decorators disorder (lol).  No, but seriously I do have many projects going on at once right now & just not enough time in my days to get as much done as I would like too.  Slowly but surely I'm getting there :):):)  Today I want to show you guys my side table dilemma... I recently changed furniture in our TV room/den to make it a lil more comfy wise for the man of the house & to open the room up a lil bit more... I went from a sofa, love seat, & club chair to a sofa & his/hers recliners.  I'm still trying to get use to the new stuff & placement but the recliners are SO cozy:):):)  The sofa is on one wall & the recliners are directly across but angled in towards each other a lil bit.  After I figured out furniture placement I decided I needed a table of some sort or something between the recliners so I went out shopping & ended up trying out 4 different pieces before finally settling for one of them.  So, here they are...
 
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 
The first 3 tables all came from Hobby Lobby, the last table I ordered online from Home Depot.  I decided on the leopard table which is the last one... What do you think???  Honestly, I thought it was going to be a lil bigger than it was but I liked it the most out of these.  I'm still working on dressing it up & haven't got it just right yet but this table will have to work for now... Although, I have already found something else I like better but of course it costs alot more (lol) I will have to wait patiently until it goes on sale & TRUST me I've been checking almost daily ;)  Well, that's all for now thanks for stopping by, please return & follow me if you haven't already:):):) Until next time.......xoxo Stacey
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I just noticed that my boston terrier sophie is peeking out from the side of the chair in the 2nd to last pic :)

    ReplyDelete