Sunday, August 19, 2012

It smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in here...:):):)

Hey Dolls!!!  I hope you all are doing fabulous :):):) Just thought I'd do a quick post today to let you in on what I came across while at Wally world... I know everyone already knows about the better homes & gardens electric warmers & scented wax cubes but I just thought I'd share that they have released some new fall scents so that you can look out for them in your local stores.  I buy this brand ALOT & these new scents are simply AMAZING!!! But, when it comes to scented wax I do NOT discriminate any brand I also LOVE scentsy, yankee candle, colonial candle, & I have a local vendor that I buy from :) I LOVE them all & am truly addicted to scented wax... But, who doesn't love for their home to smell fabulous???...........









As you can see I bought the warm rustic woods, calming lavender sunshine, pure white woods, warm comforting kitchen, iced carrot cake, & exotic sandalwood musk :) I took the pics using 2 of my warmers that I have... I do use all types of waxes in all my electric warmers & have had no issues although, I have heard that you aren't suppose to burn anything other than scentsy wax in the scentsy warmers because it can void the warranty, just wanted to put that disclaimer out there :) Thanks for stopping by & I hope you return (at least so I don't feel like I am talking to myself) lol... Until next time xoxo Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment