Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Mantle 2012

Hello Dolls :):):) I hope all of you are having a fabulous holiday season :) I know I'm late posting but I haven't been able to find my camera so I had to take these using my phone so sorry about the quality of pics and I guess it's better late than never :):):) This holiday season has just about ran me over... I feel like I haven't had time to do half of what I wanted & planned to do this season but I did succeed in getting somethings done.  Anyways, here is my make-shift mantle for this year & I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking :)






Well, there you have it!!! :)  In our den/tv room I went with a leopard & fleur de lis theme (of course) using black & gold.  I didn't do a whole lot but I did make my garland & I tried to get some up close pics to show you what i did.  I also did 2 tree's that I will be posting about this week even though Christmas may be almost over I keep my decor up until after the new year :)  I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas to you and your families :):):) Until next time, Stacey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment