Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall Front door Decor :)

Hello Dolls !!! :) Today, I thought I'd share my fall front door decor with you before it's too late (lol).  I really didn't do much this year but I did make a FABULOUS wreath for my front door & I put a few pumpkins out :):):) I made my wreath out of a twig wreath I bought at Micheal's, some fall picks, & of course leopard ribbon :):):)




 
 
I hope you like my wreath :):):) I will get caught up & do a couple more fall post & then it will be on to CHRISTMAS!!! I know alot of you have already started & I have been drooling over all your FAB decor that you have done so far :):):) I can't wait to start mine... I'm still deciding on my color scheme which is ok because around here I'm not allowed to start putting Christmas decor up until Thanksgiving... Every year I try to push it a lil bit earlier though (lol).  Thanks for stopping by!!! :)  Until next time....xoxo Stacey

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment