Friday, November 30, 2012

This is more like it...:)

Hi, dolls :):):) Just thought I'd give you a quick update on what I decided as far as my decor this year.  I did axe the red & green although I did love it, I just didn't LOVE it... But, I did decide to use some of what I had from last year which involved animal print (of, course) & i have added to it.. I'm doing 2 tree's for sure for each living room & here's a pic or 2 that gives you an idea of what I will have going on in the front room... (sorry about picture quality I took these with my phone) but you will get the idea :):):)



I will post pics of the tree in all it's fabulous brown zebra print glory soon... I LOVE it!!! I'm still tweaking it of course & working on the rest of my decor & other tree.  Until next time & have a great weekend:):):), Stacey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment