Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Beginning to look alot like...

Hello Everyone!!! :):):)  I'm sure by now most of you have your Christmas decor up :):):) & It was beginning to look alot like Christmas here well, at least until I decided I didn't love the theme I was going with... I tried to think outside of the box this year & do more traditional colors of Christmas since I just adore anyone else's decor that follows that motive but I just couldn't make myself love it in my own home so I took every thing down (luckily I only had 1 tree up before I vetoed it) & needless to say I will be back at Hobby Lobby tomorrow since they aren't open on Sunday's :( & back to the drawing board... I plan to use some of the decor I had from last year but add to it :) Since, I'm posting I thought I'd show you what I had going on... I am sad it didn't turn out the way I hoped though :(:(:(


Since, I love animal print I thought it would be really cute to do red & green with leopard Christmas decor... I thought it would be really fun & whimsy :):):) I had everything you can imagine to make this all happen, too.  I feel like I have decorator's regret... It prob didn't help that I had to switch my tree's around since I got new furniture this summer so that was already a big change that I wasn't thrilled with :(  Well, anyways as I'm posting this I'm looking at the picture thinking gosh what is wrong with me that really is too cute... So, who knows what I will do but I will be back soon with the results... wish me luck.  Until next time, Stacey xoxo

1 comment: