Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

 
 
I hope everyone had a fabulous day!!! :) I've been busy preparing & cooking for the past 2 days... & I must say all my hard work paid off because our thanksgiving dinner was one of the best yet :):):)  I made turkey & all the trimmings but I have to say my favorite recipe I made this year was my pumpkin cheesecake... It was SO good- I might have to share the recipe :)  I've had a pretty good day even with all the work ;) I even got to do some Black Friday shopping this evening & I got what I set out for which was a BIG plus :)  Well, now that Thanksgiving is over it is now on to "The most Wonderful time of the year".  I finally decided on my theme for this year's decor & I LOVE it so much that I just might keep it & add to it for a few years... I can't wait to get started- now that Thanksgiving has came it's fair game around here :):):) I will have a certain someone busy around here putting lights up & etc.  Well, I better close for now since I have to work tomorrow :( But, hey someones gotta help pay for all the holiday decorations I've been bust buying ;) LOL.  Until next time xoxo, Stacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment